WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a text file that is stored on computers, tablets, mobile phones and on any device used to browse the Internet, which can store the user’s browsing information and preferences. Some cookies can be used, as you will see better below, to make browsing easier and customize your experience on our websites, as well as to indicate which parts of our sites are visited.
While browsing we can collect information about the traffic flow and visits to the pages of our website. All information, obtained through cookies, will be treated and stored securely.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified into:
Technical cookies They are divided into:
• navigation or session cookies necessary for the normal navigation and use of the website (such as to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas); • functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the browsing experience of our websites and are essentially persistent; • “analytics” cookies, which are used to statistically analyze accesses or visits to the site, exclusively for statistical purposes, and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility of identifying the individual user.
The above cookies can be deactivated and / or deleted through the browser settings at any time.
Profiling cookies are all those cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions:
• Analitycs: this category includes cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password ), and as such can be used for marketing and profiling purposes.
• Widgets: this category includes all the graphic components of a user interface of a program, whose purpose is to facilitate the user in interacting with the program itself. For example, the cookies of facebook, google +, twitter are widgets.
• Advertising and Targeting: the cookies used to advertise on a site fall into this category. In particular, they are used to display the most appropriate ads to the user. They are also used to limit the number of times an ad is displayed, as well as to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the authorization of the site manager; they store visits to the website and share this information with other companies, such as advertisers.
• Web beacons: this category includes the code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Web sites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
Third-party cookies are designed to create user profiles in order to send commercial messages that meet the preferences shown during the visit or to improve the browsing experience. These cookies allow you to offer commercial offers on other affiliated websites (retargeting). Third-party cookies do not control the information provided by the cookie and you have access to these data. This information is totally controlled by the third party companies as described in the respective policies.
The cookies used are the following and for each cookie used, we report the name, storage times and description.
Name Type Duration Function
PHPSESSID technical cookie closing browser The PHPSESSID cookie is a PHP native cookie and allows websites to store session status data. It is used on websites to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly called session cookies. Since PHPSESSID cookie has no expiration time, it disappears when you close the client.
_utma technical cookie 2 years since the last modification This cookie allows us to know if you have already visited our website, so we can count how many new visitors have visited our website or a specific page.
_utmb technical cookie 30 minutes since the last modification Used together with _utmc, calculates the average duration of your visit on group.atradius.com _utmc technical cookie when closing the browser Used with _utmb, calculates when you close your browser _utmt technical cookie 10 minutes Used to limit requests _utmz technical cookie 6 months Memorizes the path taken to reach group.atradius.com (for example, from another website or via a search engine).
Further information: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ To disable Google Analytics cookies on all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES WITHIN MY BROWSER?
Most browsers are configured to accept, control or possibly disable cookies through settings. We remind you, however, that disabling cookies can cause unsatisfactory operation of the site and / or limit the service we offer.
Here is the path to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies; • Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255; • Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en; • Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie;
Asco Pompe Srl with registered office in Rozzano (MI), Via Silvio Pellico 6/8, tax code and VAT number, 02426250136, telephone +39 02.892571, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; pec email@example.com.