Wanner Enginneering Inc., always oriented to research and development, recently launched the brand new MT08 model:
- Multiple-diaphragm design provides virtually pulse-free, linear flow without the need for expensive pulsation dampeners.
- Designed for low flow rates (0,2 ÷ 30 l/h) at high pressures (240 bar).
- Better performance compared to standard API 675 in terms of precision, repeatability and linearity.
- The integral relief valve protects the pump from over pressurization on the discharge side.
- Seal-less design means no seals, cups, or packing to leak or replace.
- Hydraulically-actuated, balanced diaphragms provide superior performance across the entire pressure range.
- Rugged construction.
- Smaller footprint saves valuable space
For further information: contact us